Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post  ShadeTSW Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 am

I just joined this evening!
My name is Shade-TheShadowWitch and this is some info about me:

The path I have chosen is one of my own creation. It like myself has formed and changed over the years. I have decided on the term ShadowWitch because the Shadow or Dark Pagan's Creed seems to best suit me. My practice incorporates a mixture of modern witchcraft, hoodoo/rootwork, and local practices(excluding the overtly catholic parts) Though my "practice" itself very closely resembles hoodoo, my Gods are Greco-Roman. I have 2 Goddesses I pay homage to and 1 God. My "trinity" consists of Hekate, Fortuna, and Dionysus. I have taken SOME of my practice from outer court Wicca materials that I had come across over the years. I am one of those "whatever feels right" kind of Witches. Reason being that everytime I just "do what feels right" I get results. I honor the Gods, but let me assure you that I am a witch first and religious second. I am not claiming to be Wiccan or a sect of any kind of Wicca. I removed that name from my labels years ago. Not because of anything I have against Wiccans, it just seemed that the religious side of the practice only fit me about 1/2 the time, so I viewed it as unacceptable to continue to call myself any kind of "wiccan" I am an occultist, a root worker-a WITCH. A good ol' down south "hoodoo-child."

On the mundane side of things:
I am gay and engaged to the love of my life. We have a couple of "babies" (well ferrets) named butters and flapjack...They're absolutely obnoxious but they're so damn cute it's really hard to stay mad at them for too long LMAO. I work and am planning to go to school soon....don't know what for, as I wanted to get a certification in herbalism classes that are no longer available anywhere I could find Sad But other than that please drop me a message if you would like to know more. Maggie and I are friends on faced book, I also have a page there...its not really a forum or anything, but all my crafts and witchy postings to date are pretty much on there. So its something that would definitely give you a visual of what I'm about Smile

Blessings from the Shadows and Shades

ShadeTSW

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post  loki1980 Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 am

its very nice to meet you, thank you for your honesty. as you can see most of the witches on here dont follow dieties they are more hands on in magic. i think you will be very welcomed here. Very Happy
loki1980
loki1980
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlock Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 am

hello and welcome to our forum, feel free to post in any area. Deadlock
deadlock
deadlock
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chatters Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:25 am

Hello and welcome here shade. Thankyou for agreat and informative intro. Look forward to reading your posts Smile
Chatters
Chatters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade-TheShadowWitch Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:38 am

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!!!
Shade-TheShadowWitch
Shade-TheShadowWitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum