Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And its Hello from me.

3 posters

Go down

And its Hello from me.  Empty And its Hello from me.

Post  Beth Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 am

Hi. Well, where to begin?

I'm 41, married, not currently working (happy little housewife Smile) and living in Cornwall. I write, paint, bake and go for long walks in the rain.

I first 'discovered' witchcraft in my late teens although really all that meant was that I could now put a name to something I'd been doing for years anyway. I don't like labels (probably because none ever really seem to fit) and resist any attemp to squash me into a nice, neat hedge/hearth/green/etc box. I'm a witch. End of. I do my thing, my way.

I had a brief dalliance with wicca in my very early twenties but soon felt that wasn't really for me. Since then my craft has changed and evolved with me and is currently very basic and organic. I'm less concerned with all the trappings and more connected to the land, the ancestors and the Gods. No doubt it will continue to grow and change with me on this endless journey of life and learning, and for me at least, that's just as it should be.
Beth
Beth

Back to top Go down

And its Hello from me.  Empty Re: And its Hello from me.

Post  Chatters Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:17 am

Hi Beth Great to have you here and welcome to the forum. Your craft sounds very similar to mine - in that I work very closely with the land around me and do what’s in my heart. Liked how you said you resist being put into a neat box with a label on top. I am very much the same, as I do not want to feel stifled. I want my craft to grow with me.

By the way i love the Cornish traditional witchcraft - there’s a tradition that is very much part of the land - love it
Smile
Chatters
Chatters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  loki1980 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:44 pm

hey beth.... you seem very much like me and amanda, i always say im a witch end of! i hate been labelled summit im not. its good to have you here. hope you enjoy. Very Happy
loki1980
loki1980
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum