Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SABBATS

Go down

THE SABBATS Empty THE SABBATS

Post  loki1980 Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 am

not all witches celebrate ALL the sabbats, i personally dont because i think some are pointless. but here are the sabbats.

WINTER SOLSTICE commonly known as YULE Smile
celebrated on the 21st december or the 22nd some even start late and do rituals on the 23rd.
At this time of year, you feast, and bless your loved ones as the sun is reborn bringing with it hope and light for the comming cycle.
CANDLEMAS
celebrated on the 2nd febuary
with this sabbat comes new life this is a good time in the cycle to throw out the old to make room for the new..... and i dont mean your husbands girls lol.
SPRING EQUINOX
celebrated march 21st
fertitly has returned by now to land and forest this is a good time to plant new seeds and lay down good foundations for the comming year.... like set yourself a target for that year.
BETANE
celerated 30th april or mayday.
typical of mayday celebrations, dancing etc.. this is saidto be an excellent time to cast those fertility spells Smile
SUMMER EQUINOX
celebrated june 22nd
this is the longest day of the year, so because youll get bored get outside and harvest some of those herbs you planted Smile
LAMMAS
celebrated 1st august
use this sabbat to reflect and "count your blessings" be greatful for the things you have, reflect on what you dont, and plan a way to make next year better to gain those things.
AUTUMN EQUINOX
celebrated 23rd september.
i dont celebrate this, so draw your own plans lol
SAMHAIN or HALLOWEEN
celbrated 31st october
the veil between this life and the next is lifted, this is a good time to celebrate a past loved ones life. and reconnect with those who have passed.
loki1980
loki1980
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum