Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING!!!!

3 posters

Go down

WARNING!!!! Empty WARNING!!!!

Post  deadlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:16 am

today i have had to make an example of a member of this forum, who has threatened another member, and the forum itself. If myself or chatters find out that any one has threatened another member of this forum, or is here to affect how this forum is run, that member will be IMMEDIATELY removed and there IP address will be blocked.
I will say again what chatters has already said that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated on this forum. If you wish to behave in this manor there are other forums available which will let you openly do that.
Beacuse of the recent threats against our forum , i will encourage any member new or old to this forum to post an introduction immediately after registaring because if that doesnt happen your registration to this forum will be cancelled.
To the members who are sat here quite happily, i apologise for this thread but it has to be done, as we all dont wish to have a forum where there is behaviour like that taking place.
Any suggestions about this forum are openly accepted by PM ONLY to myself or chatters.
This place is comming good and should now get better now the one bad penny has been dectected and removed.
MANY THANKS>
DEADLOCK.
deadlock
deadlock
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!!!

Post  Dulcie Thompson Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 am

I agree, one bad penny tries to spoil it for everyone else. There is no need for that kind of behavior, it is childish and uncalled for, and it certainly won't be tolerated!
Seekers Moderator.

Dulcie Thompson

Back to top Go down

WARNING!!!! Empty Re: WARNING!!!!

Post  Chatters Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Thanks for this post deadlock.

Your right the forum looks like its coming along lovely cheers
Chatters
Chatters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down