Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

run of bad luck starts here

2 posters

Go down

run of bad luck starts here Empty run of bad luck starts here

Post  loki1980 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 am

someone told me they would curse me, and ive hit a run of bad luck which is either phschological or they have actually carried out there threat... i bought a sewing machine off ebay, which has just broke and the seller is refusing to replace or to give my money back on, the essential oils i bought(which were expensive) are alot smaller than i thought and wont go very far at all, so ill have to cough out money again, just so i have enough oils to do what i want.... without the oils i cant make what i wanted and without the sewing machine, its making my job ten times harder and longer... so loki isnt a happy bunny at all, and i wont be any happier if the said person has carried out the threat of cursing me out of pure spite and jealously. now im wondering if this is pure phycological because i know what this person said and im just labelling normal unluckyness to this person. only time will tell as my bad luck comes in 4s normally, but at least i can say, yesterday was a very very bad day of unfotunate events.
Sad
loki1980
loki1980
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

run of bad luck starts here Empty Re: run of bad luck starts here

Post  Chatters Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Ohh Loki noooo Mad pale I really hope that this is over now. And that is just a bit of bad luck you have been through. I'm thinking of you lots and wishing you well hon
Chatters
Chatters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum