Traditional Witches and Pagans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my introduction :)

2 posters

Go down

my introduction :) Empty my introduction :)

Post  loki1980 Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 am

hi im loki, im almost 31 and i have been a practicing witch for 15 almost 16 years now. i come from a family of witches, my mum my nan and my gran were all witches. Im led to believe that somewhere along the line there is a pendle witch in our family link. I have researched this and by marriage there is a pendle witch. Some believe the pendles to be made up to create fear, because no one actually knows where they are buried. I however wholeheartedly believe there exsistance to be true, whether or not they were guilty of the crimes they were hung for is a different matter. I do believe anyhow they were wise women who went a bit to far in a family feud.
As i have been on this path majority of my life, i ahve experienced quite a bit, and i must be honest some aspects of the craft i am still learning, but its my beilief that not all witches know everything, and those that do are lying.
Very Happy
loki1980
loki1980
Admin
Admin

https://traditionalwitches.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

my introduction :) Empty Re: my introduction :)

Post  Chatters Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 am

Absolutely agree with this loki. No matter how long you been a witch for. I know I have still have sooo much to learn. Sometimes I feel there is just not enough time to learn everything I want to learn. But that's very true of witchcraft. Its a lifetime of learning. Everything takes time, at least anything worth knowing does

Your path sounds very interesting Loki, I would love to have a very in -depth discussion with you. Mind you I am a nosy so and soo
Chatters
Chatters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down